Very easy to make, no bake, Vintage Ice Cream Pie Recipe. Complete, step-by-step, photo illustrated instructions on Taste of Southern.com.
- 1 pint Vanilla Ice Cream, softened
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 package Jell-O Instant Chocolate Pudding
- 1 Graham Cracker Pie Crust
- Place the ice cream in a medium sized mixing bowl.
- Add the milk, blending lightly.
- Add the instant pudding.
- Beat ingredients together just until well mixed, about one minute.
- Pour mixture into 9 inch pie crust.
- Refrigerate for about one hour.
- Pie should keep up to 24 hours in the refrigerator if needed.
Keep refrigerated until ready to cut and serve. You might even want to pop it into the freezer for 10-20 minutes first to make slicing easier. Leftover pie may be kept refrigerated for 24 hours if needed.
Keywords: Chocolate Ice Cream Pie, Jell-o Ice Cream Pie, Vintage Ice Cream Pie, easy