Don’t let Strawberry Season slip you by without trying this quick and easy Strawberry Cobbler Recipe. All you need are some fresh Strawberries and a few ingredients you will most likely already have in your kitchen. It’s crumbly crust topping turns out sweet and crunchy and isn’t one of those all bread type of crusts. It’s a great way to cook up a quick and simple dessert all the family will enjoy.
- 1 – cup Self-Rising Flour
- 1 – Egg, slightly beaten
- 1 – Quart Fresh Strawberries
- 3/4 cup of White Sugar
- 1/2 cup of Brown Sugar
- 1/2 stick Unsalted Butter, melted.
- Preheat Oven to 350 Degrees:
- Remove hull, wash under cool running water, drain.
- Sprinkle 1/4 cup of White Sugar on the Strawberries, toss gently, set aside.
- Generously Butter a 2 Quart Casserole-Baking Dish.
- Add strawberries and set aside.
- In another bowl, add Flour, Brown Sugar, remaining White Sugar and one sligtly beaten Egg.
- Work the Flour, Sugars and Egg together until crumbly.
- Place topping over Strawberries, spread evenly over berries.
- Melt the Butter and drizzle over the topping.
- Bake at 350 degrees, for about 30-45 minutes until crust is browned.
Keywords: strawberry cobbler recipe, strawberry, strawberries, cobbler, southern, easy