Follow our complete, step-by-step, photo illustrated recipe to make this super easy Sausage Ball Appetizers. You only need three ingredients, sausage, cheese and Bisquick. A real crowd pleaser for your next party or family get together.
- 1 (10oz) pkg. Cheddar Cheese, grated
- 1 lb. Sausage
- 1 cup Bisquick Mix
- Add sausage to a large mixing bowl.
- Break up sausage into small pieces.
- Grate the cheese.
- Add cheese to sausage.
- Add Bisquick biscuit mix.
- Mix all ingredients together well.
- Roll into small bite size balls, about 1 inch in size.
- Line a baking sheet with foil. Rub or spray with cooking oil.
- Place sausage balls on baking sheet, leaving space between each one.
- Bake in 325F degree oven for 15-20 minutes until done.
- For best results, rotate pan after about 10 minutes so they cook more evenly.
- Remove from oven when done. Let Cool. Carefully loosen from pan with a spoon or fork.
- Drain on paper towels if desired.
Make these ahead of time. Either shape, cover and refrigerate to bake just before serving. Or, bake them, cover and refrigerate, then remove an hour or so before serving. Sausage Balls are usually served at room temperature. Can easily be frozen also.
Keywords: Sausage Balls Recipe, bisquick, sausage and cheese balls, sausage, holiday recipes, southern, easy