Follow our complete, step-by-step, photo illustrated instructions to learn how to make this delicious Roasted Pork Tenderloin recipe. We’ll even throw in some fresh apples and onions to add another layer of flavor. It’s quick, it’s easy, it’s super delicious.
- 1 Pork Tenderloin, about 1 pound
- 2 medium Apples, cored and sliced into wedges
- 1 medium Onion, sliced
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 2 Tablespoons Brown Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Smoked Paprika
- 1 teaspoon Rosemary Leaves, crushed
- ½ teaspoon Garlic Powder
- ½ teaspoon Salt
Preheat oven to 425F degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the brown sugar.
- Add smoked paprika.
- Add crushed rosemary leaves.
- Add garlic powder.
- Add salt.
- Mix dry ingredients well. Set aside.
- Wash the apples then pat dry with a paper towel.
- Rinse the tenderloin under cool running water.
- Remove any silver skin, sinew or fat as needed. Pat dry.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Add one Tablespoon of olive oil to the sheet pan, spread over pan.
- Brush the tenderloin in olive oil.
- Spread the spice mixture over the tenderloin.
- Core and slice the apple.
- Slice the onion into large slices.
- Place apples and onions in a mixing bowl. Coat with olive oil.
- Place the apple slices, onion slices and tenderloin on the baking sheet.
- Place pan in oven. Roast 15 – 20 minutes, or until internal temp reaches at least 145F degrees.
- Let rest for 10 minutes before slicing.
- Slice tenderloin, serve with apple and onions.
Keywords: roasted pork tenderloin with apples recipe, pork tenderloin, made from scratch, southern recipes, easy