It’s so easy to have great tasting corn right out of the oven. Much more flavorful than boiling, just bake and eat.
- 3 – 4 Ears of Corn, or however many you need.
- Salt and Black Pepper to taste.
- Butter to taste, if desired.
Pre-heat your oven to 350F degrees.
- No need to remove the husks or silks first.
- Place the ears of corn on the middle rack of your oven.
- Roast/Bake the corn for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and place on wire rack to cool enough to handle.
- Grasp the husks and silks at the top end of the ear of corn and pull back to remove.
- Remove any silks that didn’t come off the first time.
- Add salt and black pepper to taste.
- Smother in butter to taste if desired.
Keywords: Roast Corn In The Oven, made from scratch, roasted corn in the husk, southern recipes, corn on the cob, fresh corn