A step-by-step, photo illustrated recipe for a quick and delicious Cherry Cobbler. When you need a really quick and easy dessert, and one you can say that you made yourself, try this Quick Cherry Cobbler Recipe. It’s sure to satisfy those sweet tooth cravings you’ve been having. It’s also easily adaptable to various other fruits like blueberries or apples. Just a few simple ingredients are all you need.
- 1 can of Cherry Pie Filling
- 1 box of Jiffy Cake Mix, one layer
- 1 stick of Butter or Margarine, melted
- 3/4 cup of Pecans, chopped
- Place Cherry Pie filling in an 8″x8″ dish.
- Sprinkle cake mix over the pie filling, spread it out evenly.
- Melt margarine and drizzle over mixture.
- Sprinkle top with chopped Pecans.
- Bake at 375º for about 45 minutes or until top is golden brown.
This would also work with Blueberry Filling or Apple Filling. Omit the pecans if you like or try adding a crumble topping instead. It’s just so easy!
Keywords: Quick Cherry Cobbler Recipe, cake mix, canned cherries, easy, kid friendly, southern recipes