Follow easy step-by-step, photo illustrated instructions for making our delightful Peach Delight Cobbler recipe. We’re using fresh peaches and making this homemade cobbler completely from scratch. It’s a quick and easy recipe that will soon become your family’s favorite way to enjoy peaches. Printable recipe included.
- 5–6 medium sized, fresh Peaches
- 1 cup Self-Rising Flour
- 1 stick Margarine
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/3 cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- Pinch of Salt
- Sugar sprinkles, optional
Preheat oven to 350º.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, add the flour.
- Add the brown sugar.
- Cut the margarine into slices and add to the flour.
- Use a fork and mix together until coarse and crumbly. Set this topping mixture aside.
- Peel and slice peaches and place in a deep 2 quart baking dish.
- Sprinkle the peaches with the granulated sugar, a dash of salt and the cinnamon.
- Use a spoon and toss the peaches around to coat them with well.
- Sprinkle topping mixture evenly over the top of the peaches.
- Sprinkle the top with sugar sprinkles if you desire.
- Bake at 350º for about 30-40 minutes or until done.
- Test by inserting a wooden toothpick into the topping, if it comes out clean, it’s done.
Keywords: Peach Delight Cobbler Recipe, made from scratch, fresh peaches, cobbler, southern recipes