Follow our step-by-step, photo illustrated recipe to learn how to make Cocktail Little Smokies. Its the perfect appetizer for your next party and a Taste of Southern family favorite. Quick and easy to make, and ready in less than an hour.
- 1 can jellied Cranberry Sauce (16oz)
- 1 bottle Chili Sauce (12oz)
- ½ cup Mustard
- 1 jar Currant Jelly (10oz)
- 2 Tablespoons Brown Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 2 lbs Little Smokie Cocktail Weiners or Smoked Sausages
- Place a large sauce pot over Medium heat on your stove top.
- Add cranberry sauce.
- Add chili sauce.
- Add mustard.
- Add currant jelly.
- Add brown sugar.
- Add lemon juice.
- Stir and cook mixture over Medium heat until jelly and sauce have melted.
- Place the little smokie sausages in a baking dish.
- Pour the heated sauce over the smokies.
- Bake in 350F degree oven for 30 minutes.
If you can’t find Currant Jelly, you can easily substitute grape jelly instead.
Keywords: Cocktail Smokies Recipe, little smokies, bbq smokies, cocktail sausage, southern, easy