Super easy to make recipe with step-by-step, photo illustrated instructions on Taste of Southern.com.
- 1 can Pineapple Tidbits (8–1/4 ounce)
- 2 cups Whipped Topping, thawed
- 1 cup Sweetened Coconut Flakes
- 1 cup Miniature Marshmallows
- ¼ cup Maraschino Cherries, chopped.
- 3 Tablespoons Milk
- Drain the pineapple.
- Chop the maraschino cherries.
- Place pineapple tidbits and cherries in a large mixing bowl.
- Add the coconut.
- Add the marshmallows.
- Add the milk.
- Add the whipped topping.
- Gently fold ingredients until fully combined.
- Place bowl in refrigerator and chill mixture for 1 hour.
Can also be made with crushed pineapple instead of the tidbits if you prefer.
Keywords: Heavenly Hash Recipe, cool whip, easy, coconut, southern recipes