Follow our step-by-step, photo illustrated recipe for making this quick and easy snack or appetizer. Great for your family meal, or great for your next party or get together. Only three ingredients are needed.
- 1lb Deli Ham, thinly sliced
- 1 Cream Cheese (8oz) softened
- 1 bunch of fresh Asparagus
- Rinse the asparagus under cool running water.
- Place in steaming basket.
- Cook until tender.
- Shock under cold water to stop the cooking process.
- Roll in paper towels to dry.
- Have cream cheese at room temperature for easier spreading.
- Pat ham slices dry with paper towel.
- Spread each ham slice with a thin layer of cream cheese.
- Place one piece of asparagus on the edge of the ham slice.
- Roll up tightly, sealing the end closed with cream cheese.
- Serve cold or at room temperature, whichever you prefer.
If desired, you can also make these with thinly sliced Turkey instead.
Keywords: Ham and Asparagus Roll Ups, asparagus rolls, easy appetizers, southern recipes