Follow our super easy, step-by-step, photo illustrated instructions to make these two ingredient Pumpkin Spice Muffins. All you’ll need is cake mix and canned pumpkin. It really doesn’t get much easier than this to make muffins. Printable recipe included.
- 1 can (15oz) Pumpkin Puree, not pumpkin pie filling
- 1 box Spice Cake Mix
Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- Empty spice cake mix into a large mixing bowl.
- Add the can of pumpkin puree.
- Mix together until fully combined.
- Place scoops of batter into muffin pan.
- Bake 15-20 minutes, or until done. (Until a inserted toothpick comes out clean)
- Remove pan from oven, place on folded towel and let cool.
If you don’t prefer the spice cake mix, easily substitute with a yellow cake mix.
Keywords: Easy Pumpkin Spice Muffins Recipe, 2 ingredient pumpkin muffins, southern recipes, quick