Easy to make Lemon Cream Pie courtesy of Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk. Complete, step-by-step, photo illustrated instructions.
- 3 Large Egg Yolks
- 1 can Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk (14oz)
- ½ cup Lemon Juice
- 1 prepared Graham Cracker Crust (6oz)
- Frozen Whipped Topping or Whipped Cream
Heat oven to 325F degrees
- Place egg yolks in a medium sized mixing bowl.
- Beat egg yolks well.
- Gradually add sweetened condensed milk, mixing well.
- Gradually add lemon juice, mixing well until fully combined.
- Pour mixture into prepared pie crust.
- Bake pie for 30-35 minutes until set.
- Remove from oven. Place on wire rack. Cool for one hour.
- Refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
- Spread top of pie with whipped cream as desired.
Recipe courtesy of Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk.
Keywords: Eagle Brand Lemon Cream Pie Recipe, condensed milk, easy, southern recipes