Follow our complete, step-by-step, photo illustrated instructions to make this Broccoli Casserole. It’s a Southern favorite, perfect for carrying to church socials, family reunions, or just to enjoy for dinner at home. Quick, simple, easy. Your family will love you for it.
- 2 packages, frozen Broccoli, (16oz-each)
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 can Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 2 Eggs, well beaten
- 1 cup Cheddar Cheese, grated
- 1 medium Onion, diced small
- ½ package, Pepperidge Farm Stuffing Mix
- Butter to grease your baking dish and dot the top of the casserole before baking.
Preheat oven to 350F degrees
- Cook broccoli according to package directions. Drain
- Lightly butter a 2 quart casserole dish.
- Place the drained broccoli into the casserole dish.
- Add the mushroom soup to a large mixing bowl.
- Add the beaten eggs.
- Add the grated cheese.
- Add the diced onion.
- Add the mayonnaise.
- Stir ingredients together until well combined.
- Pour the mixture over the broccoli, spread out smoothly.
- Sprinkle a thin layer of the stuffing mix over the top.
- Dot the top with butter.
- Bake at 350F degrees for 35-45 minutes until bubbly.
- Remove from oven when done, place on folded towel to cool.
- Serve casserole while warm.
You could use some of those round buttery crackers on top if you prefer. Just crush them up and sprinkle over the top of the casserole instead of using the stuffing mix.
Keywords: broccoli casserole, broccoli, southern broccoli casserole,