Super easy to make, and ready in just minutes. 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies are as tasty as they are easy.
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 cup Peanut Butter
- 1 Egg
Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- Place the sugar in a medium size mixing bowl.
- Add the peanut butter.
- Add the egg.
- Use a sturdy spoon and mix all the ingredients together.
- Line a sheet pan with parchment paper or silicone mat.
- Use a small scoop to place dough on the sheet pan.
- Lightly press down on the cookies to flatten the dough balls.
- Use a fork to mark indentations into the top of the dough.
- Place pan in oven, bake for 12-15 minutes.
- Remove pan from oven, place on wire rack to cool.
Use your favorite peanut butter, creamy or crunchy.
Keywords: 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies, peanut butter cookies, easy peanut butter cookies